- This event has passed.
Using Pharmacotherapy and Technology to Address Alcohol Use Disorder
November 10, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Dr. Alex Lee, DSW, LCSW, VP of Care Innovation, Ria Health
This session will explore approaches to treating Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD), including advances in utilizing technology and medication assisted treatment options for managing the disease.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Gain an overview of AUD and current rates of disease
- Understand past and current treatment options
- Review abstinence vs non-abstinence-based models
- Learn about use of pharmacotherapy and technology in treatment
- Identify treatment challenges and opportunities
1.5 Category I CEUs for social workers and other clinicians.
General Public: $37.50
Jewish Day School Educators / JCS Retirees: $30.00
JCS Staff, Board & Advisory Council Members, Staff of Associated Agencies: FREE
Jewish Community Services is approved by the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners to sponsor Continuing Education for social workers (psychologists and licensed professional counselors). Jewish Community Services maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Funding for this series is made possible by a grant from The Kolker-Saxon-Hallock Family Foundation.