- Live in Northwest Baltimore County?
- Have at least one school-aged child?
- Have an income less than 50% of the area median level?*
- Currently experience significant housing related financial hardship (rent/mortgage, utilities)?
- Agree to actively engage in financial wellness planning?
If you answered yes to all the above, there may be a program to help your family access the resources needed to stay in your home, avoid disruption in your children’s schooling, and create long-term stability.
For more information, please call 410-466-9200.
Resources are provided in collaboration with the United Way of Central Maryland.