- A Baltimore County resident?
- In need of assistance for your current residence?
- At risk of losing rental housing due to COVID-19 financial hardship or income loss or qualify for unemployment?
- At or below 80% of the area’s median income?
You may be eligible for financial support through the Emergency Rental Assistance Program.
TO APPLY, TAKE THESE STEPS:
- Visit baltimorecountymd.gov/departments/housing/eviction-prevention-program.
- Confirm you are eligible.
- Complete the Intake Form.
- For the question: “Are you currently or have you previously worked with any of the following?” select Jewish Community Services.
- Gather the required documentation while you wait to be contacted.
Questions? Contact 410-466-9200.