Tuesday, June 29, 2021
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Jewish Community Services North Parking Lot
5750 Park Heights Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities? Attend the JCS Job Fair to speak with hiring managers and learn more about our open positions:
- Direct Support Professionals provide direct care services and supports that help individuals with developmental disabilities maximize their well-being and independence.
- Job Coaches provide support and instruction to help individuals with disabilities develop pre-employment skills, learn and perform job duties, and adjust to their workplace.
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Counselors help adults with chronic mental illness enhance their independence in activities of daily living, community living skills, and health maintenance.
Part Time, Full Time, and PRN positions available.
May include weekend and evening shifts.
- Vacation/sick/personal leave offered for any shifts of 20 hours or more.
- Health insurance and other benefits offered for any shifts of 30 hours or more.
- Up to $600 sign on bonus paid upon completion of trainings and after six months of employment.
Please bring a copy of your driver’s license and car insurance, as well as documentation of any certifications you may already have in First Aid, CPR, or other DDA trainings.
Interviews will be granted on site for candidates who meet the requirements.
You must pre-register to receive a designated time slot. Attendance is limited.
Face masks are required and physical distancing precautions will be in place.
In the case of inclement weather, registrants will be contacted via email and the event will be held the following day, June 30, 2021.
Questions? Contact Amaris Maxwell at 410-369-9324.