Jewish Community Services is seeking an Access Specialist (37.5hrs/wk.) to join the Access Center in the Park Heights office.
Primary responsibilities include responding to initial contacts into the agency and determining an individual’s need to appropriately connect them to services and resources. Ability to screen and access client’s eligibility for agency benefits.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent communication skills
• Provide assessments and screenings of initial contacts with the agency
• Provide information and referral resources to the community
• Proficiency with computers, the Internet, Microsoft word and use of a client database system
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Excellent customer service skills required
• Strong understanding of Jewish values and culture preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 2 years related experience
*COVID vaccination and proof of vaccination required upon hire*
The PERKS of Working at JCS: Comprehensive Benefit Plan + 401(k) + Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays + Free JCC gym membership (taxes apply) + Professional Development Opportunities + Legal Shield + Pet Insurance + MD 529 College Savings Plans + Competitive Salary