Jewish Community Services (JCS) is seeking an Administrative Specialist I. The Administrative Specialist will provide administrative support to the Support Services for Individuals with Disabilities (SSID) department. This includes preparing correspondence, managing databases, scheduling meetings, taking and distributing minutes, generating monthly, quarterly, and annual reports including grant statistics.
Essential Job Functions
- Schedules meetings and other events
- Creates, compiles and distributes statistical reports
- Manages and assists with DORS billing
- Monitor CMT status via Dimensional Health Care Associates portal and the Maryland Board of Nursing website.
- Manage staff profiles for direct care staff in JCS automated electronic health record
- Coordinates written communication with clients
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in a related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Cava, WordPress, and Adobe Suite
- Ability to learn and operate internal computer systems
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to work with various levels of management and interface with external customers. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality on sensitive matters
- Experience working with working with individuals with disabilities.
- Understanding and experience working with DDA providers.
* *The PERKS of Working at JCS **
Comprehensive Benefit Plan + 401(k) + Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays + Free JCC gym membership (taxes apply) + Professional Development Opportunities + Legal Shield + Pet Insurance + MD 529 College Savings Plans + Competitive Salary + Free CEU Opportunities + Supervision for Licensure