Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of older adults and their families? Do you thrive in a role that involves providing critical services, engaging with the community, and contributing to the development of care plans? If so, we invite you to join our team as an AgeWell Baltimore Eldercare Coordinator.
As an AgeWell Eldercare Coordinator, you will play a vital role in responding to the AgeWell phone line, providing a full spectrum of resources to older adults and their families. Your responsibilities will include offering information, referrals, and consultations, contributing to the development of Assessment and Care Plans, and actively participating in the ongoing care management for clients. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to engage with the community by conducting presentations, workshops, and psycho-educational groups targeting the older adult population and their caregivers.
Customer Service Excellence: Respond professionally and timely to external and internal requests for clinical services through various channels.
Client Assessment and Consultation: Conduct consultations with older adults and their families to assess needs and family dynamics.
Support and Resource Provision: Develop and maintain a collection of pertinent resource materials for distribution.
Program Marketing and Outreach: Engage in community outreach activities, making presentations, and conducting workshops and psycho-educational groups.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or related behavioral health field.
- Licensure at provisional level or higher (e.g., LMSW, LGPC, LCSW, LCSW-C, LCPC, LMFT) eligible for 3rd party insurance reimbursement.
- Two or more years of work-related experience with clinical assessment and therapeutic intervention for behavioral health and aging.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Teams, and Electronic Medical Record systems.
- Knowledge of professional ethical standards, licensure guidelines, and local community mental health and aging services.
Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of older adults. If you are ready for a rewarding career, submit your application today and be a part of our dedicated team!
* *The PERKS of Working at JCS **
Comprehensive Benefit Plan + 401(k) + Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays + Free JCC gym membership (taxes apply) + Professional Development Opportunities + Legal Shield + Pet Insurance + MD 529 College Savings Plans + Competitive Salary + Free CEU Opportunities + Supervision for Licensure