Jewish Community Services (JCS) is seeking a full time Clinical Supervisor to direct and manage an effective clinical service delivery team using applicable principles of Social Work and Counseling which include – clinical supervision, psychosocial assessment, group and individual psychotherapy, family intervention, client/family education, treatment planning, clinical case management, and outreach and engagement. The candidate must be independently licensed in the state of Maryland and be eligible or approved by NASW to provide clinical supervision to social workers in Maryland.
In this position you will:
- Act as a positive change agent to implement clinical initiatives to increase quality client care.
- Provide the day-to-day frontline clinical and administrative supervision of assigned Clinical Therapists.
- Provide the day-to-day frontline clinical and administrative supervision of the Family Navigator and implementation of the Family Navigator program.
- Support evaluation of therapy and family navigator program services to enhance client outcomes.
- Ensure high-level assessment and reassessment so that each client has an individualized treatment plan that is high quality focused, individualized, safe, and cost-effective.
- Ensure that each supervisee’s documentation in the medical record is complete and accurately reflects the client’s severity of illness.
- Collaborate with other mental health/addictions providers inside and outside of JCS as part of the clinical team
- Provide treatment services integrating environmental and psychological interventions along with connection to agency and community resources for individuals and families experiencing a wide array of difficulties impacting mental wellness and functioning.
- Complete all relevant clinical documentation using the electronic medical record system.
- Other duties as assigned to support clinical initiatives of JCS.
Education & Qualifications:
- Graduate Degree in mental health field
- Addiction Experience Preferred
- NASW approved or eligible Clinical Supervisor
- Minimum of 5 years working clinically with adults, children and families with mental illness and substance abuse challenges
- Sensitivity to multicultural issues
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- COVID-19 Vaccination and Proof of Vaccination Required
The PERKS of Working at JCS: Comprehensive Benefit Plan + 401(k) + Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays + Free JCC gym membership (taxes apply) + Professional Development Opportunities + Legal Shield + Pet Insurance + MD 529 College Savings Plans + Competitive Salary + Free CEU Opportunities + Supervision for Licensure
JCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer