Are you a highly creative, strategic marketing professional with experience coordinating multiple client projects and deliverables? Do you want to use your talents and skills to improve people’s lives? Would you like to be part of an organization designated as a 2022 Top Workplace?
Jewish Community Services, a comprehensive non-profit human services organization, seeking a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to help raise our agency’s visibility in the community and increase engagement. In this full-time position, you will assume the lead for project management of marketing campaigns from start to finish, including development of strategies, oversight of the production process to ensure timely delivery of campaign components and client satisfaction, and tracking outcomes using key performance indicators.
The role calls for someone who can generate innovative ideas then transform them into reality through detailed planning, execution, and monitoring of marketing initiatives that achieve results. You will collaborate with other marketing team members and staff throughout the agency in a mission driven and community-oriented culture. The right candidate has a proven record of success developing, implementing, and overseeing the execution of marketing plans, as well as expertise in today’s multi-channel marketing and experience with media outreach. In addition to coordinating marketing activities, you must be willing to roll up your sleeves and actively contribute to the creative production process.
As a supervisor, you must be someone who leads by example; coaching, supporting, and inspiring staff to perform to their highest potential. Previous experience in achieving performance goals and managing others effectively is essential. This position reports to the Director of Community Connections.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Management and Coordination
- Serves as the Marketing Team’s primary liaison to internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Coordinates the Marketing Team’s full scope of projects and activities.
- Actively contributes to creation of assets for multi-channel marketing efforts.
- Works in conjunction with other Team members, key agency staff, and external partners to create, implement, and track marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns that achieve organizational and program-specific objectives.
Brand Awareness Strategy
- Propose and guide execution of marketing strategies and initiatives for broadening audience reach and increasing audience reach and increasing audience reach and increasing engagement with agency programs and services.
- Assume key role in special event planning and coordination.
- Represent agency at community events as appropriate.
Media / Public Relations Liaison
- Serves as agency’s marketing liaison and point of contact for external community partners and press.
- Provides staff with consultation and assistance in planning, writing, and editing content.
- Conducts outreach to mass media to develop and maintain relationships and solicit media coverage featuring agency subject matter experts; trains/prepares staff for media appearances.
- Assists Communication Specialist with creation and distribution of press releases.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- 5 or more years’ experience in strategic marketing field (not sales)
- Experience in a supervisory role
Skills & Knowledge
- Superior skills in copywriting and editing for various mediums.
- Expertise in social media, email marketing, and SEO best practices
- Proficiency with html and analytics platforms
- Highly proficient computer and technology skills with hands-on capability in all social media platforms, WordPress, email marketing platforms, Microsoft Office products, Teams, Zoom
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to identify challenges and propose solutions.
- Demonstrated capability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with and/or sensitivity to Jewish values and customs
ADDITIONAL QUALITIES OF VALUE
- Established press and media contacts
- Video production and editing skills
- Experience with Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite, Constant Contact or similar e-communication platform, and social media schedulers (e.g. Loomly or HootSuite)
- Non-profit experience
Hybrid work environment: must be able to be present in the office as scheduled or needed.
Salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with 4% match, FSA/HSA, life insurance, generous time off, and Friday office hours that end 3:00 pm year-round.
Become part of an organization that lives its values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity, and Community in our service to the community and in our workplace culture.
Candidates must submit a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.