The Seeds of Hope Program Coordinator will plan, develop and facilitate programming that offers support to individuals, couples and families experiencing infertility and family building challenges while also providing consultation and outreach. Consultation and outreach will take place within a variety of settings including but not limited to JCS, synagogues, Jewish agencies and fertility support organizations. This is part-time opportunity.
• Develop and facilitate outreach programming, psychoeducational groups, workshops and presentations designed to address identified community needs related to fertility and family building challenges.
• Provide appropriate screening, consultation and resources to community members and organizations.
• Educate community partners, organizations, JCS staff and external professionals.
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and implement programs.
• Utilize social and digital media to raise awareness, share resources, and offer support.
Education & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Services or related field preferred.
• Familiarity with and/or sensitivity to Jewish identity (including its religious, ethical, cultural and social values).
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in programming.
• Exceptional knowledge developing and implementing programs.
• Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Additional qualities of value:
• Ability to learn, understand and use basic financial and statistical data.
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must include a cover letter with resume.
*COVID Vaccination & Proof of Vaccination Required*
The PERKS of Working at JCS: Comprehensive Benefit Plan + 401(k) + Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays + Free JCC gym membership (taxes apply) + Professional Development Opportunities + Legal Shield + Pet Insurance + MD 529 College Savings Plans + Competitive Salary + Free CEU Opportunities + Supervision for Licensure
JCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer