News & Notes
Dear Community Members,
Serving the needs of our clients and community is the top priority for Jewish Community Services. We remain committed to doing so in a safe and responsible way during COVID-19.
JCS has transitioned to a hybrid model of operations, offering in-person services at both our Park Heights and Owings Mills offices while also continuing to provide telehealth and remote service options, as appropriate.
Our staff are working with each client to determine the best means of service delivery based upon their needs, accessibility, and regulatory considerations.
To safeguard the health and safety of our staff and clients, the following protocols are in place for anyone visiting
- Proof of vaccination is required.
- Prior to arriving at our offices, employees, clients, and visitors must complete an online health screening found at https://bit.ly/enter-jcs or by scanning this:
- If unable to complete the online form, please contact your JCS service provider or our Access Center (410-466-9200).
- Upon arrival at our offices, you will be asked to provide the code you received after submitting your online health screening and your temperature will be taken by a touchless thermoscan reader.
- Masks are required throughout our offices.
- Social distancing must be observed.
The following information continues to apply:
• Our Access Center call line, 410-466-9200, is live during regular business hours. Staff are answering calls inquiring about services, information and resources.
• Descriptions of group programs will note whether they are meeting remotely, in-person, or offer options for either.
Visit our Calendar for information.
As we have throughout the pandemic, we will continue to monitor the public health situation, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and State of Maryland Guidelines, and consult closely with The Associated and our community health partners to ensure safety, adjusting our plans if needed. Should updates be necessary, we will post them on our website, Facebook, Twitter @JCSBalt, and in our e-newsletter (subscribe here).
Our commitment to the wellbeing of our community will continue to guide us through changing times.
Harel Turkel Joan Grayson Cohen, Esq., LCSW-C
Board President Executive Director
For more resources that may be helpful, click the buttons below.
Read our most recent newsletter by clicking the button below.