Thursday June 8th
Weinberg Park Heights JCC Auditorium
5700 Park Heights Ave. Baltimore, MD 21215
The fair will offer high school students with developmental disabilities, their families and caregivers valuable information and guidance from public, private, and non-profit organizations to help plan for a successful future.
Featuring brief presentations by professionals from Development Disabilities Administration (DDA)
and Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS).
• Baltimore County Public Schools
• Behavioral Health System Baltimore
• By Their Side
• Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
• Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
• Jewish Community Services
• Bowie Jensen LLC
• Maryland Special Needs Advocacy Project (MDSNAP)
• Service Coordination Inc.
• Spirit Club
Free and open to the public.
Support provided by Kolker-Saxon-Hallock Family Foundation, Inc.,
a supporting foundation of The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore.