- This event has passed.
Pareidolia: Practical Applications for Our Network Organizations
March 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
A special workshop for staff from all agencies of The Associated!
Pat Bernstein, Founder of Blink-to-See and Pareidolia Enthusiast
Claire Fultz, DSW, MSW, MSC, LCSW-C, CCM, JCS Director of Mental Health
Stephanie Carideo, AgeWell Baltimore Senior Associate
Pareidolia is the ability to see familiar formations in unfamiliar surroundings.
Guest Speaker, Pat Bernstein, will share her incredible experiences with pareidolia, which led her to create Blink-to-See, an initiative to inspire and encourage others to awaken their senses and reap the rewards of this phenomenon.
Participants in this training will:
- Be introduced to the concept of pareidolia
- Review scientific literature explaining why it occurs
- Hear about its versatile application in addressing social service, cultural, health, and educational needs across the community
- Participate in a group experiential activity
- Discuss ways to utilize pareidolia in their respective organizations
Social workers and other clinicians attending this program will receive 1.5 Category 2 CEUs.
This program is FREE. Deadline to register is March 18.
- Zoom Conferencing
- MD United States
July 11 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
July 19 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
August 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm