Jewish Community Services is seeking a full-time Supported Employment Specialist – BHA to provide long term, on-going career counseling, job development and on-the-job coaching services to a caseload of clients with mental health diagnosis in accordance with State regulations. Candidate will coordinate services with other service providers, both internally and externally on a regular basis.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in serving persons with mental health disorders.
- High degree of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Familiarity with and/or sensitivity to Jewish identity
- Knowledge of current trends in career coaching, resume, and job search strategies.
- Knowledge of DORS services.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have at least 2 years of related job experience
- Benefits Counseling, CPR, First Aid and OSHA are a plus
- Experience in working with individuals with mental health diagnosis.
- A working knowledge of basic computer skills
- Must have reliable transportation and current car insurance